Drought is a complex challenge and poses financial, ecological and social risks to agriculture. This site is designed to streamline access to partners and other resources to build drought resilience.
About the Colorado Ag Drought Advisors
Our mission is to build short and long-term resilience to drought among Colorado Producers by working with farmers and ranchers to connect resources, identify/assess risk, and implement practices that lessen the impact of drought. We work with individuals to assess resources, identify risk, develop planning tools, and implement practices to lessen drought hardship and stress.
Make a Drought Plan
- Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Colorado Water Conservation Board – Department of Natural Resources
- Ditch and Reservoir Company Alliance
- Rocky Mountain Farmers Union
- USDA Northern Plains Climate Hub
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Colorado Ag Water Alliance