- March 8-9th at the CSU Western Colorado Research Campus, Grand Junction, Colo.
- March 16th at the River View Event Center in Morgan County, Colo. – Update – No Training on the 15th, Event time is 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday March 16th
- Event start at 12:00 the first day and go until 5. The second day starts at 8 and goes into 5 -with the hope of getting out a bit early for those who need to drive.
- Lunches and snacks are provided both days.
The Drought Training Series culminates in a final, in-person event, ‘Drought Planning and Stress Management’. Attendees will take a deep dive into the building blocks of drought planning as a framework for action. Stress management, communication skills and succession consideration with drought will also be addressed.
The west slope in person session will be March 8-9 at the CSU Western Colorado Research Campus in Grand Junction, CO. The east slope session will be March 15-16 at the River View Event Center in Morgan County.
Agenda and Meeting
Places to Stay Nearby – West Slope
- Downtown Fairfield Inn and Suites | 225 Main St. Grand Junction, CO | 970.242.2525
- Springhill Suites | 236 Main St. Grand Junction, CO | 970.424.5777
- TRU by Hilton | 243 Colorado Ave. Grand Junction, CO | 970.256.1000
- Hampton Inn Grand Junction | 205 Main St. Grand Junction, CO | 970.243.3222
o Parking Fee for each hotel is $7/day per vehicle
- Wine Country Inn | 777 Grande River Drive, 777 Stub Ditch Rd, Palisade, CO 81526 | 970-464-5777
Places to stay nearby – East Slope
- Boarder Inn and Suites | 975 N. Colorado Avenue, Brush, CO, 80723 | (970) 842-4241
- Rodeway Inn | 1208 N Colorado Ave, Brush, CO, 80723 | (970) 842-5146
- Comfort Inn | 1417 Barlow Rd, Fort Morgan, CO, 80701 | 970) 867-6700
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot | 1290 Cottonwood Parkway, Fort Morgan, CO, 80701 | (970) 441-6200
Worksheets for drought planning
Drought Planning Guide